Friday 19 September 2014

I'm Back...Again!

Hey everyone, yes I am back, yet again. Now for those of you who have been following me for a few years, you will know that I am literally the worst blogger in existence.
I'm not going to spend ages catching you up with what I've been up too for the past year or so as we will be here for the foreseeable future. What I will say though, is that I have now finished university and now hold a Fashion Design degree, waheyy! I am now back living in the North East, temporarily hopefully and working a boring 9-5 job while I save up some money and relax for a while! 
So this is just a little post to say hello to you all and to slowly ease myself back in to the world of blogging. Hopefully now I have more time on my hands and a lack of uni stress, I will actually be able to keep this up! 
Expect some fashion, beauty, life style and general rambling posts.... Hopefully!