Monday 20 July 2015

What's in my Bag?


Bag - Vivienne Westwood Anglomania Secret Heart neon jacquard shoulder bag - £365

1. Cath Kidston 2015 Diary

I am extremely picky about stationary, especially diaries or planners (which sounds so sad) but I like to have a lot of space to write. I mainly use this for work related stuff like meetings or organising when I need to send deliveries to Topshop but I'm also a huge to-do list writer, I literally write one everyday and this is great as it has the week on one side and a blank lined page on the other! 

2. We Are All Completely Beside Ourselves by Karen Joy Fowler 

I have actually finished reading this book now (and am now currently reading Truman Capote's Breakfast at Tiffany's) I won't say too much about it incase you haven't read it but it's definitely worth a read, especially if you are a huge animal lover like me! 

3. Moschino sunglasses

I actually picked these up in TK Maxx for around £25.00 and I think the RRP was around £120. These have literally not been off my face since I bought them. Anyone who knows me, knows how much I loooove a good bargain! 

4. Earphones

These are actually Will's as I break or lose every pair I own!

5. Keys 

Featuring my Steven the Stringray keying Will bought me from the aquarium in Hull, minion keying from my parents for my 23rd birthday (lol) and my waitrose card which I only have for the free coffee, wahey!

6. Michael Kors purse

Bought for myself as a Christmas present and containing £0 and 0p

7. Cath Kidston London Bus travel card holder

Filled with my Oyster card, 16-25 railcard and a hoard of old train tickets that need to be thrown away!

8. Tissues

From my favourite new shop: Tiger! I never normally carry tissues but for some strange reason, I have only JUST developed hay fever this year!

9. Antibacterial hand gel 

10. Extra chewing gum

11. Lighter

12. Cath Kidston mirror

13. L'Occitaine Vanilla Bouqet handcream

Literally the nicest smelling and best handcream EVER this one is nearly finished but I will definitely be repurchasing soon!

14. No7 Precision Lips Pencil in Red and Mac Matte Lipstick in Russian Red 

15. Nail file

16. Jelly Pong Pong All Over Glow

There will be more info on this product in my July favourites at the end of the month so make sure you come back and check that out! 

1 comment:

Belinha Ruiz said...

I am so happy to share this great testimony here that I was diagnosing stage IV colon cancer. I was looking for a solution on the internet and miraculously came across Dr. Itua, the powerful herbalist who cures numerous diseases such as thyroid cancer, uterine cancer, fibroid, angiopathy, ataxia, arthritis, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, brain tumor, fibromyalgia, fluoroquinolone toxicity, head and neck cancer, Hodgkin's lymphoma
Intestinal cancer, Kidney cancer, Hpv, Lung cancer, Melanoma, Mesothelioma, Multiple myeloma, Neuroendocrine tumors
Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma, Oral cancer, Ovarian cancer, Sinusitis cancer, Hepatitis A, B/C, Skin cancer, Soft tissue sarcoma, Pancreatic cancer, Spinal cancer, Stomach cancer, Vagina cancer, Vulva cancer,
Testicular cancer, Tach diseases, Leukemia, Liver cancer, Throat cancer,
Fibrodysplasia Syndrome Progressive Ossifier Sclerosis, Alzheimer's disease, chronic diarrhea, COPD, Parkinson's disease, Als, infectious Mononucleosis adrenocortical carcinoma. So I contacted him based on the testimonials I am seeing about him on the internet. I was also cured by him. Please contact him today by email as he can help you... drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com and his herbal medicines will define you are free of any human disease, all thanks to Dr. Itua for his kind help in my life, his mobile number Whatsapp. + 2348149277967.