Sunday 5 July 2015

Weekend in Pictures

Hi all! I used to love doing these sort of posts years ago when I first started my blog so I thought I'd give it another go! Me and Will had planned a pretty uneventful and chilled weekend but, like most weekends in London, it took an unexpected turn! 
On Friday night, we did actually just spend the evening relaxing with a Nandos takeaway and Netflix! 



On Saturday, I woke up early and made Will a cute little breakfast in bed, followed by coffee in my new mug and several episode of The US Office! 
We then went to Battersea Dogs and Cats home; I can't stand living without a furry friend so thought we'd have a little peak at some prospective cats today! We are going to wait a little while yet though as we've only lived in our new flat around 2 weeks! 
After we ended up at Calling Festival at Clapham Common, we only ended up watching Ryan Adams (my ultimate favourite ever) and Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds, who were really amazing, we ended up having such a fab evening!! 






Today, we had a pretty lazy morning, just doing household chores like washing and cleaning the kitchen. I then attempted to bake some peanut butter and chocolate chip blondies, which were an absolute disaster! I didn't really follow the recipe and just sort of winged it and it ended up more like a pie/cake monstrosity! 
Later, we ended up at Ikea (like most weekends) We finally bought a cabinet for the bathroom and a big lamp shade for the living room and a few other bits and bobs. I haven't taken any photos of those as I'm planning on doing a big post on our flat once it's finished so keep your eyes peeled! Although I did get a new notebook, even though I have no use for it as of yet, I just couldn't resist! 



Hope you all had a lovely weekend, let me know what you got up too! X