Saturday 20 September 2014

Peak District

Hi guys! So this is my second day in a row of blogging, so far so good!
So the last time I was blogging, I tried to make it more focused on fashion and beauty but this time around I thought I would try and make it more lifestyle-orientated like it was when I first started out. I used to absolutely love writing and keeping this up to date so I'm trying to recapture that feeling.
So anyway, last weekend me and Will went to Sheffield and the Peak District, and we had such a lovely time. I had to pop down to Sheffield Hallam to pick up my collection, portfolio and sketchbooks. It was so wonderful being back and it breaks my heart knowing I'm not moving back there this month like normal! We actually nipped into the halls of residence that we lived in in our first year, where Will's brother has just moved in too. The feeling of nostalgia was so overwhelming, I think my first year of uni was the best year of my life! I may even write a blog post on it at some point! 
We just stayed in the travelodge in the town centre and we ate at the new buffet restaurant Cosmo, which I didn't enjoy but Will certainly did... Although my large cosmopolitan afterwards cheered me right up! On the night we went out to The Leadmill, my fave bar in the whole of Sheffield aside from West Street Live of course! 
On the second day, we thought we'd be a little adventurous and head out to the Peak District. This is something we always wanted to do while we were at uni but I couldn't drive (...and still can't) and Will never had a car! So we ended up stumbling across a gorgeous little place called Castleton, which had huge and interesting caves, an old castle and lots of cute little shops and pubs. We wandered around for ages and had the most lovely time! 
I didn't want the weekend to end, although next week we are off to Manchester to see Ryan Adams, then to Will's house in Grimsby then off to London for my best friend Naomi's birthday so lots to look forward too! Watch this space, hopefully more blog posts to come!