Friday 26 September 2014

Beauty Haul

1. Tangle Teezer - £10.99
I have been wanting to buy one of these for so long. Everyone in the world of beauty blogging seems to have one and they are absolutely raved about. I haven't tried this yet but I'm so looking forward to it. I recently had my hair cut short again and have sworn to keep it in good condition, as my hair is super tatty I think this will be a good addition to my hair care routine! 

2. Lee Stafford Breaking Hair Split Ends Serum - £10.49
Again, I haven't actually tried this yet and was bought in my bid to keep my hair in good condition. I completely love Lee Stafford products, I usually buy the hair growth treatments which really do work well. I'm looking forward to trying this and may do a review on here afterwards as I have high hopes!

3. No 7 Beautifully Matte Mousse Foundation in Cool Ivory - £13.50
This is a product I find myself going back to time and time again. It's probably my favourite foundation but often the price tag stops me buying it every month. It's for normal / oily skin which is ideal for me, it gives an excellent smooth coverage and lasts the whole day. I usually just apply this with my fingers rather than a brush because it's so light and airy and applies easier. I love the No 7 brand and would definitely recommend this product. 

4. Maybelline Express Remover - £4.99
I had heard several good things about this product and have been really eager to try it. I absolutely hate normal nail varnish removers, as I usually spill them everywhere! This is ideal though as you just dip your finger in, twist it and then the nail varnish is gone! I was slightly skeptical to begin with but it really does work. Very happy with this! 

5. Real Techniques Powder Brush - £12.99
I adore real techniques brushes and own a lot of them already. This is one I didn't have but really wanted. At the moment I use the duo-fiber face brush to apply my powder but excessive use has made it all clogged up and gross and no matter how many times I clean it, it's still not right so I thought I'd invest in a new one instead! 

6. Ciate' Paint Pots in Vintage and Twilight - £2.99 each 
I actually bought these nail varnishes from TK Maxx, which incidentally is my favourite shop ever. I try not to jump on the band wagon with beauty brands as I've never tried Ciate' before but I absolutely adored these colours when I saw them and couldn't say no for the price tag. Vintage is like like a matte dark grey with perhaps a tiny hint of blue and Twilight is like a shiny black with flecks of gold glitter. I thought these shades would be ideal for autumn / winter and applied Twilight as soon as I got home! 

7. No 7 Perfect Light Pressed Powder in Medium - £11.50
I love this powder and have bought it several times before, and obviously it goes perfectly with the No 7 foundation I also purchased. Again, I don't buy this as much as I'd like too due to the price tag but there was an offer on in Boots today where if you bought 2 No 7 products you got a little gift bag for free! 

8. Rimmel Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner in Red Diva - £3.99
I actually only bought this today because I've ran out of my Mac lip liner in Cherry and wasn't near a Mac counter today. I've had this before and it is actually a really good product, it's super cheap and goes perfectly with Mac's Lady Danger and Ruby Woo. 

9. No 7 Stay Perfect Metallic Eyes Pencil - Promotional Offer
This is one of the products I got in the free No 7 gift bag. It's not necessarily a product I would have bought myself as it's a purple / lilac shade and I'm pretty unadventurous with my eye make-up, but I'll probably give it a go nonetheless, so watch this space.

10. No 7 Eye Colour Brush - Promotional Offer
I haven't tried this yet but it seems like it will be pretty good. Not really much to say about this but you can never have too many make-up brushes! 

11. No 7 Lovely Lashes - Promotional Offer
I've tried this product several times before and really like it. I use it more as a base coat as it's fairly thin and I like my lashes to be thick and clumpy (as weird as that sounds) it's an ideal size to pop in my handbag too so I'm pleased with it! 

12. No 7 Stay Perfect Eye Shadow - Promotional Offer
I'd actually gone into Boots to buy this product anyway, I think the shade is called Minx or something along those lines, it doesn't actually say on the packaging for some reason. When I saw it was in the free gift bag I was over the moon as it normally costs around £7.50 for a pot but it's the most perfect champagne shade and my favourite eye shadow ever! 

No comments: