Thursday 10 February 2011

Sunday 16th January 2011

Hey everyone, how are you all? I've had a good week this week, been back at uni and got my new project, which is packaging eggs in different ways, it sounds shit but I'm quite excited about it actually :) Had a few nights out but nothing special. Started selling tickets for a nightclub in Sheffield. Had a manicure. Spent a fortune on clothes, including my new Vivienne Westwood Meilissa shoes :) Went to Meadowhall with the girls and have spent all week with them!



2 comments:

Black. Leather. Studs said...

Love your blog! I want these shoes in the darker colour so bad! :) what does your tattoo say? it looks amazing!
K x x

http://youmehello.blogspot.com

Rabbit heart said...

Hi i have being following you blog since it started. You have influenced my sttyle as i have being growing up i remember seeing you in Shotton Hall and i hope you are enjoying university. By the way the shoes are simply lovely.
http://iamquiteawarewearedying.blogspot.com/
Vikki x